YOU SHOULD BE SCARED AND AWAKE AT NIGHT THINKING OF THE NEW PENALTIES THAT CAN NOW BE APPLIED TO YOU PERSONALLY AND ACTUALLY SUBJECT YOU TO JAIL TIME! (WE ARE NOT EXAGGERATING.)
It has never been harder to be an employer than it is today, given the complex and dynamic legislative and regulatory environment. Just keeping up with, let alone complying with the myriad of constantly changing state, federal and local laws and regulations is nearly impossible for any company, let alone small and mid-size employers.
We can help you comply with all the Acts and various legalities plus save money at the same time!
Are you complying with all these Acts?
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (“ADEA”)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended (Equal Employment Opportunity laws) (“EEO”)
- Equal Pay Act (“EPA”)
- Consumer Credit Protection Act (“CCPA”)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”)
- Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (“COBRA”)
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (“ERISA”)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (“GINA”)
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“PPACA” or the “Healthcare Reform Act”)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”)
- Immigration Reform and Control Act (“IRCA”)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (“OSHA”)
- Uniform Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (“USERRA”)
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (“WARN”)
- State and local laws and regulations